Dr. Minghan Chen is an assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at Wake Forest University. She received her Ph.D. from Virginia Tech in 2019. Her research interests lie in developing multiscale modeling, machine learning, and parameter optimization algorithms for bio-related applications. I welcome all relevant interdisciplinary research collaboration opportunities.
I am currently recruiting graduate and undergraduate students who are interested in the interdisciplinary area of computational biology and machine learning. Stipend support is available for students who are highly motivated and ready to engage in rigorous, publication-quality research. If you are interested, please email me with a short description of your background and interests, including transcripts and a CV.
- Congrats to Jingwen, get the best poster award on ACM-BCB, 2022.
- Virtual Deep Learning Bootcamp (May 2022): one week workshop consists of lectures, hands-on labs, and invited speakers!
- Biological Modeling and Mining (BMM, 2021): a one-day event aimed to highlight the role of computational modeling and data mining in biological sciences.
- Multiscale Modeling and Simulation
- Knowledge-guided Machine Learning
- Bioinformatic Inference
- Parameter Optimization